User status as object attribute

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Aug 7 08:25:32 EDT 2006

Hello all,
Simple question: How do I enable user statuses as attributes in a BO?

I've done this before but for some reason it's not happening here or I'm
missing something blindingly obvious. When I select a status in the
attributes all I see are system statuses. If I enter it directly I get
"Status E0001 from the object status management is not defined".

IFSTATUS, StatusObjNumber, StatusObjType, StatusProfile are all
implemented and functioning correctly, the object tests ok, searched the
archives, read the saphelp, still no user status. I can define an
attribute, when I hit the dropdown all I see are system statuses.

Maybe it's not possible? It's been a while since I worked with it...

Any input appreciated.
Cheers,
Mike