User status as object attribute

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Aug 8 03:50:33 EDT 2006

Hi Thomas,

I'm working with a delegated QMSM subtype. It is starting to look like an
OSS problem, though I can't find any notes by searching for any of the
obvious terms (User status, ifstatus). When debugging a manual entry it
looks for the status with a blank status profile, so I suspect it's got to
do with that.

I've even hardcoded values into the other Statusxxxxx attributes, no joy.

Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers,
Mike