User status as object attribute

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Mon Aug 7 15:45:15 EDT 2006

Mike,

I remember having a problem with statuses where the StatusObjNumber
attribute caused problems - will have to research.  Thought an OSS note
corrected.

User statuses are definitely possible.

Which BO are you working with?  That might help me find it.

Regards,
Thomas Maue

             "Mike Pokraka"
             <asap at workflowcon
             nections.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  sap-wug at mit.edu
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       User status as object attribute
             08/07/2006 07:25
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hello all,
Simple question: How do I enable user statuses as attributes in a BO?

I've done this before but for some reason it's not happening here or I'm
missing something blindingly obvious. When I select a status in the
attributes all I see are system statuses. If I enter it directly I get
"Status E0001 from the object status management is not defined".

IFSTATUS, StatusObjNumber, StatusObjType, StatusProfile are all
implemented and functioning correctly, the object tests ok, searched the
archives, read the saphelp, still no user status. I can define an
attribute, when I hit the dropdown all I see are system statuses.

Maybe it's not possible? It's been a while since I worked with it...

Any input appreciated.
Cheers,
Mike