Custom methods - custom attributes

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Mon Aug 7 12:51:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,
Maybe my question could be easyand strange for you, but I can't understand something.
I've created a subtype for my business object and I've  created the delegation too. (BUS2089 -> ZBUS2089)
I've also created a new attribute and custom method. Debugging my method everything is fine, I can fill the  custom attribute, but, (and here is my problem), I can not seen the old attributes. The  OBJECT concerning only the new values (key fields and my new attribute).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Zsolt