WIS and subworkflows

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Aug 7 06:57:34 EDT 2006

Hi,
The WIS is going the way of the Dodo, don't make any long term plans with
it. It's all supposed to go BI, but so far I haven't come across a site
that uses BI/BW/whatever they'll call it next for WF stats.
There's quite a lot of info you can get out of SWI2_DURA, Excel can also
do quite a lot (for one-off type reporting).

Cheers,
Mike