WIS and subworkflows

clucking workflow at lucking.dk
Mon Aug 7 03:45:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am in a project where the customer wants statistics for the completion of
workflows so I have been looking at the Workflow Information System,
information structure S301 Process Definition point of view. But as far as I
can see only the top level definition is available as characteristic and not
the subworkflow level. Since I use subworkflows for phases in the business
process I would like to evaluate those separately.

I think the reason depends on the code in program RMCADATA which update the
infostructure.

Any of you guys have a solution / workaround?

Thanks in advance,

clucking.

(System 4.6C SP 48)