Existing workitems still execute old workflow tasks after buffer refresh

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 01:06:03 EDT 2006

If you want existing work items to use your new Workflow, you would
need to logically delete each Workflow Instance of the exisitng work
items, and then manually trigger a new instance through SWUE - note
down the object key... NOTE: you might want to be careful: check who
your agent determination is basing it's find on - remember, if you
start a Workflow Instance using SWUE, then you become the
WF_INITIATOR, and if your new agent determination is searching against
the WF_INITIATOR, then it will find an Agent according to your
structure.