HR workflow

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Sat Aug 5 06:59:06 EDT 2006

Hi John,

SWEHR1/2/3 will allow you to trigger events or workflows based on infotype
changes. You'll be able to include a check function module which receives
a complete before and after change image of the data, so you can do very
detailed checks to decide whether to start a workflow / event or not.

kind regards,
Veit

--
Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
IBM Global Business Services / SerCon
eMail: veit.unger at de.ibm.com

"Nash John" <emailtonash at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
04.08.2006 23:10
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
HR workflow

Hi friends,

I've a quick question. It is very generic. I've developed many workflow in
MM and SD but never had a chance to wok with HR module. Now I would like
to learn it. I have seen that there are some transaction specific to HR
workflow. Say SWEHR1, SWEHR2,SWEHR3 and SWETYPV. Can anyone please tell me
when should I use which transaction.   Please don't ignore this saying it
is very generic question. I did ask many of my friends but no onw were
ablt to give a good answer. Thanks n adavance.
Cheer,

SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu