AW: linking SAP to MS Outlook - Issues

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:51:52 EDT 2006

But what if we want each workflow notification to be sent to outlook
directly? Is there a method out there to do this? what if we have several
people to receive the same workitem (in this case several outlook messages)?

Another point: Cause this RSWUWFML2 report can be set up for only one user
at a time... or am I missing something? (and also, is a job that has to be
set up in a frequent basis...that's could be a lot of load).

I'll wait for your helpful input... thanks.