BUS2012 EDITASYN method R/3 4.7

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Aug 3 04:55:17 EDT 2006

Thanks for everyone's input, I found the problem, looking a bit deeper, I
was getting ST22 ABAP dumps, it was an incorrect SAP note that has been
subsequently corrected, re-applied it and it was ok.

Thanks

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kjetil Kilhavn" <KJETILK at statoil.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
02/08/2006 07:16
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: BUS2012 EDITASYN method R/3 4.7

It shouldn't come as a shock to you that I'll suggest you are passing
something incorrect in the binding somewhere in the next step. Seems you
are passing an event structure instead of an event object ID variable.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP