details of QISRSCENARIO (vijay srikanth)

Sergaren Govender Sergaren.Govender at arivia.co.za
Tue Aug 1 09:14:35 EDT 2006

Hi Vijay

You can get all the information you need in the following link
http://service.sap.com/isr

Download the Cookbook.

Regards,

Sergaren Govender
Csiper Consulting, arivia.kom
Tel.: +27(0)11 655 2118
Cell: +27(0)82 808 5842
Fax: +27(0)11 655 2214
Sergaren.Govender at arivia.co.za

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:16:35 +0000
From: "vijay srikanth" <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com>
Subject: details of QISRSCENARIO
To: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi,

I'm new to MSS and ISR Framework. in my system SAP 4.7 there is this
transaction QISRSCENARIO, which I believe can be used to design forms
for
use in MSS. But when I run the transaction, I can only see scenarios,
characteristics and tasks. What place do I deisgn the forms, for use
with
this QISRSCENARIO transaction. Could anybody give details.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Vijay

Message: 6