EMPLOYEEI container element filled by PERSDATINT instance

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:47:06 EDT 2006

G'day all,

ERP Central Comp 5.0 / 640

 I'm raising events when Infotype 0019 is inserted.

I've had a poke through SWEHR1/2/3 to find similar entries. Most of the
Person related infotypes are linked to Objects with an ultimate parent
object of EMPLOYEEI. As such I've entered the following to get the CREATED
event of this object raised.

In SWEHR1 I've created an entry as follows:
Ob - P
IT - 0019
Obj.Type - EMPLOYEEI

In SWEHR3 I've created entries as follows:
Ob - P
IT - 0019
Updat - INS
Obj.Type - EMPLOYEEI
Event - CREATED

After an initial hurdle to get the event raised which was solved by OSS
913330 note supplied by Alla Ostrowsky I'm now experiencing something else
weird.

I've created a WF triggered by EMPLOYEEI.CREATED which calls a task based on
EMPLOYEEI.DISPLAY. Everything seemed to be okay, but then I played around
with SWI6 and couldn't find instances that I knew existed. Investigation
showed that the container of the Workflow and Workitem both contained
elements based on PERSDATINT instead of EMPLOYEEI !?!?!?

EMPLOYEEI passes to EMPLOYEEIT which passes to PERSDATINT.

There is no delegation in place nor any other reason why this would be the
case. Anyone got any ideas?

I can't understand how with no reference to PERSDATINT at design time that
at runtime a reference to it replaces the expected reference to EMPLOYEEI.

Yours in confusion,
Mark