Using Business Object Display method

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:35:12 EDT 2006

Dear Shai Eyal

I am not sure if yor are ok with your requirement...But still I want to
re-cap.
I have achieved this requirement in my WF project. Where I created an object
from scratch and implemented the method "Display" as default..

Here are few points that I ensured to make the display method work as
regular SAP business object..

In customer txn Zyyy
1. key fields of the Z table are given parameter IDs

In the object header
Set default method as "Display" and use the correct attribute value from the
drop down.

1. Display method tabs
     General has Dialog and synchronous flag set . Do NOT check instance -
independent
2.  ABAP tab has Transaction radio selected with txn Zyyy in the name filed
3. Generate object display method automatically and ensure parameters IDs
are passed with correct key values..

enjoy
SRamanan