Purchase Order Workflow, bus. obj BUS2012

Fogarty, Edward EdFogarty at hess.com
Wed Apr 26 15:22:16 EDT 2006

I have created a PO workflow that is being used by my company.

After my last demonstration, I promised the users that ".. yes, I can
put a popup decision in the wf" .  This decision allows the item to be
kept in the inbox or removed from the inbox (in this case resent to the
approvers) when the approver exits the screen without approving the PO.

This works great but it works even when the PO is approved.  I have
tried everything to get this popup not to popup when the PO is approved.
I retrieve the ekko record and look at the release code field(ekko-frgke
<> 2).

It seems that this asynchronous task for bus2012 does not stop long
enough to refresh this ekko field.   I have tried commit and wait.
There seems to be additional logic required for using wait.  Is there
some other way of testing values and making decisions in this
asynchronous task.