RH_TASK_START_CHECK - USER_CANNOT_START_TASK

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Wed Apr 26 13:40:14 EDT 2006

David,

Some things to check:

Did you refreshed the Workflow buffer after the general task assignment?
Although, I think this is a different error message.
Are there any mandatory container elements?
I would try executing the WAPI directly to debug before doing the RFC.
Check authorizations.

Regards,
Thomas Maue

             "Bibby, David"
             <david.bibby at link
             laters.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/26/2006 10:12          RH_TASK_START_CHECK -
             AM                        USER_CANNOT_START_TASK

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi All,
In our development system I have full authorisations, however I have
created a new workflow that I start in an RFC by calling
SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW.

This calls RH_TASK_START_CHECK but the return value from this function call
is: USER_CANNOT_START_TASK

I have no idea why this is.

The workflow exists and the workflow itself currently has general task
assigned to it.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to what might be my problem?

Many Thanks
David
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from
your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance
with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted,
amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by email is taken to accept these risks.
The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual
terms of business; anything which does not relate to the official business
of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.
The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One Silk
Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to
http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on the
regulatory position of the firm.