Archived Workflows in EBP/SRM

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Apr 25 11:29:41 EDT 2006

Hi all,

We are live on EBP 3.5, and upgrading to SRM 5.0.

We would like to begin archiving workitems prior to our upgrade.  We have tested TX SARA, Object
WORKITEM, and can see that workitems are successfully archived and deleted.  And we can also use
SARA to retrieve a list of archived workflows, and it shows a nice list of the workflow tasks, but
there does not seem to be any means to access the agents if the dialog workitems were.

Back in R/3, when a workflow is archived, you could still view the Archived Workflow Log via Generic
Object Services in the good ol' R/3 transaction (say, ME23n, for example), and this Archived
Workflow log shows you who the agents of the workitem were.

Has anyone implemented archiving of workflows in an EBP/SRM environment ?  Is there anyway, in these
environments, to retrieve (from the archived workflows) the actual agents of the dialogs tasks,
since Generic Object Services are not enabled ?

Thank you,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan