Standard method to read from a table?

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:53:06 EDT 2006

Hi group,

Does anyone know of a standard BOR method that imports a table and an
index, reads the table and returns the table row? I've had a poke
around the system (620) and the closest thing I found was
SYSTEM.LoopAtAgents but that's only for agents - I was hoping for
something more generic.

In my WF I have a multiline container element of objects, and I want
to loop through each object in turn and check its attributes - I'm
sure this requirement must have come up before but the archives didn't
turn up anything. Before I go and code my own method I wanted to check
if there is a standard one.

Thanks,
Gavin