Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR" raised when running a task (calls a function module)

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:16:10 EDT 2006

Good Morning!,

I'm getting this exception when running a WF task. I'll explain the
background.

I've developed and tested a function module (it's a Batch Input of the MiR4
- Invoice Posting), and it works fine. Now, I've created a task calling the
function mod. Well, when I execute it, it gives me an exception.

The content of the MESSTAB in the log, is the following 3 lines:
MIR4                SAPLMR1M
6000SEDC                  006
MIR4                SAPLMR1M
6000AESY                  002Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR" raised.
MIR4                SAPLMR1M
6000AE00                  359/N

Are you familiar with this particular exeption?  Any suggestions or help?

I'll appreciate any comments... thanks in advance.