workflow definition not in version '0001' in QA server.

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Apr 17 06:15:48 EDT 2006

Hi William,
No bug, this is absolutely correct. Systems generate their own versions independently of one another - outside of DEV this happens automatically at transport.
So you can generate 20 versions in DEV, transport your final one to QA and it will become version 0001 - it is still only the second version in the QA system. Conversely you can retransport one DEV version and have a higher QA version. Nothing wrong with that either.

Cheers,
Mike