workflow definition not in version '0001' in QA server.

William RS wsumargo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 22:27:29 EDT 2006

Dear Bala and Jacob,

Last time I also faced this kind of error, when clicking WF builder in PFTC.

The message in QA is: Workflow definition 'WS90000003' not in version '0006'
And I know the latest version in QA was still version 0003, and the
active/original version in DEV that I just transported to QA was
version 006.

I realize that in QA system, there is an information about the
original version in DEV.
And this error happened because, system checks the original version
0006 instead of current active version 0003.

I believe this is a SAP bug, but I dont have time to contact OSS, so I
just make a new transport from DEV to QA, until version in both system
are equal. And after that everything is just OK.

Very funny actually...... Hope you can solve the problem.

BEst regards,
William R Sumargo