Workflow for creating Pricing Conditions ( VK11)

K Vijayasekar kvsekar_cit at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 02:56:00 EDT 2006

Dear Friends ,
                        I have a customer requirement  where  a workflow has to be brought in
  for creating pricing conditions.

  (i.e)   User Will create condition thru VK11 and  for releasing  ( Status : RELEASED ) it will follow workflow approval procees.

  I have searched for the standard businees object's for the same and i could not able to find any thing.

  Can any one suggest me the right  methodology for the same.....

  Thanks and Regards,
  Vijay