workflow definition not in version '0001' in QA server.

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:05:12 EDT 2006

Is the date in the QA system different from that in the source system?

Check how many versions there are in QA (table SWDSHEADER). Then check
table HRS1205 to see which version is marked as the active one.

I have seen this problem when transporting to a system with a
different system date. The system tried to activate a version (that
HRS1205 was pointing to) that didn't exist.

There's a function module something like SW*GET*ACTIVE*VERSION and if
you debug through that you will probably see what is going on.

HTH,
Gavin