workflow definition not in version '0001' in QA server.

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 13:59:21 EDT 2006

Hi All,
  I have moved my workflow template and workflow tasks to QA server. But, I am getting the following message, when I tried to click on the "Workflow Builder" button to the read the workflow definition.

  Its an urgent issue, any help would be of great help.

  Workflow definition 'WS90000003' not in version '0001'  Message no. WD401
  Diagnosis  The workflow definition with the ID WS90000003 in version 0001 could not be read from the database.
  System Response  The call to the Workflow Builder had to be cancelled.
  Procedure
  Refer to your workflow system administrator.
  Thanks
  Bala