EBP Item based shopping cart approval

Adao-Cruz, Miguel (ASPIRE) miguel.adao-cruz at hmrcaspire.com
Thu Apr 13 12:59:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

The follow-on documents are only created once all the line items have been
processed (approved or rejected). It means that if for example you have a SC
with  2 line items, each with a different purchasing group or vendor, and
only one line item is approved and the second is waiting to be processed. No
PO is created. after that the second line item is approved, 2 POs will be
created because in this shopping cart you have 2 different vendors (or
purchasing group).
The same happens if you a multiple level approval process: the SC will only
go for second level approval once all line items have been processed at
level 1.

Cheers