Deleting undesired WIs from user's inbox in Productive System

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Thu Apr 13 09:39:05 EDT 2006

Another possibility is to cancel the workflows... SWO1 ..flowitem...
<WSworkitemID>.... method: change status....CANCELLED.
We use this in production for any workflow that needs to be cancelled
rather than deleted.  This way you still have the audit trail.
Regards,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/ Anlayst