Dynamic approval and Rejection of Work item

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Apr 13 05:22:23 EDT 2006

Hi

The initial part could be achieved by having the 1st task in  one leg of a
1 of 2 fork. Have the reject action raise an event,  which the other leg
of the 1 of 2 fork, is waiting for, after which enter a task which cancels
all the other approval requests, then either another task routing a
request back to the WF initiator, or a raise event task, and start another
'sub' workflow.
You could think about creating these multiple requests for approval as
parallel workflows, each one could deal with the deadline and the
alternative approver as monitored deadline, which offers an alternative
path on deadline being reached.

Cheers

JOhn

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

jack rave <jack_rave19
@yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces
12/04/2006 21:32
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"