Dynamic approval and Rejection of Work item

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 04:47:49 EDT 2006

G'day Jack,

Use a subflow. Create a 1-from-2 fork with the multi-line call to the
subflow in one branch and a wait for a rejected event (you may need to
subtype, delegate and define your own event). In each subflow if a user
rejects you can raise the event. As soon as one rejects the event is raised
and the wait for event branch will complete thereby removing all remain
decision workitems from the users inbox.

Have fun,
Mark