How to restrict an agent assigment task... and also restrictaworkitem for the Inbox for only one user.

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:03:47 EDT 2006

First, to Larry: No, I don't want to send it to myself.

Second, Kjetil: is not the two points you wrote, it's "one and only one user
receives a task of this type, but this can be any user for each run of the
workflow". Because I determine this user in a previous task.

The problem is that when I put the element of the user agent I determine, It
seems that it doesn't respect it, all users will receive a workitem. And it
should be only the one in the element (and it contanins...for example,
USUTEST1).

I mean, why if I specify the user in the element, only the user should
receive the workitem notification,,, why all the others users receive the
same workitem in their inbox... how come??

Need some help with this issue.. I'll appreciate... thanks