custom screen on execution of a work item

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 00:46:52 EDT 2006

Friends,
  I am trying to display a custom screen on execution of workitem.
  I have created a method of dialog & synchronous property and calling a function module in which I am calling a screen with call screen.
  But when I double click the workitem I can see only the message that my method is not executable.

  I need to display a custom screen on execution of a work item...

  cna any one help me...

  thanks,
  Sharath.