E-mail notification for error idoc's

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Mon Apr 10 09:09:36 EDT 2006

Hello Raghavendra,

 Some options would include:
 1. See SAP Note Number 131795 - e-mail notification of workflow work items
 2. In IDOC program code (e.g. function module) - use call to standard SAP
 Office Send function module (e.g. SO_OBJECT_SEND)
 3. Reconfigure IDOC error to trigger a new multi-step workflow with two
 steps - the IDOC standard task step, and a new Send mail step.

Regards,
Sheldon

             "a.v.n.r kumar"
             <avnrkumar at yahoo.
             co.in>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/07/2006 04:03          RE: E-mail notification for error
             PM                        idoc's

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi,

  We don't want to set at partenr profile level.
  We need to provide at the error event .
  Please let me know.

"Subramanian, Radha" <radha.subramanian at sap.com> wrote:
 Have you tried setting the agent who would receive the error  in the
 Partner profiles associated with the new idoc.