AP Invoice workflow for PARK Event (MIRO Transaction)

Anke Libeton anke_libeton at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 02:51:06 EDT 2006

Hi Sharath,

Looks like the event triggering encountered an error.
Have a look at the event log (SWEL) for details of the error.

Examples of errors: Maybe the workflow definition has errors or the binding
from the event to the workflow has errors. Maybe there's a typo in the event
name. (For BUS2081 I can not see event "PARK", I can see event "PARKED")

Disabling the workflow triggering is standard behaviour when an error
happens. If this is not what you want to happen, you can configure this.

Regards,
Anke Libeton
Australia