Generic Object Services user exit or BAdI (46C)

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Apr 7 10:08:33 EDT 2006

The problem is not sending, that works fine. The problem is that if I send an object (e.g. a travel document, a quality notification) the attacment in the e-mail client is not a SAP Shortcut which enables me to log on to the system. Instead I get a minimum of information in an HTML attachment.

When I send travel documents to myself I get something along the lines of this:
- - - - - HTML display of attachment - - - - -
If you are not automatically redirected, click the following link:
If the link does not refer to a valid server, log on to the SAP system and check the following object:
System:  P07
Client:  560
BOR Object Type  BUS2089
BOR Object Key  006667850015358547
- - - - - HTML display of attachment - - - - -
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP