Event Queue

Bibby, David david.bibby at linklaters.com
Thu Apr 6 13:55:16 EDT 2006

Thanks Mike.
The intention was to only have the workflow trigger once.
The first trigger causes the workflow to add an entry to the table. All
other events then do not trigger because before triggering the event a
check is made to see if the entry already exists.
Because they are happening so close together that's why (I think) this
is happening.
It didn't happen yesterday, but I optimized the code and now it's
running faster this is happening.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will look into those.
Regards
David