Event Queue

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Apr 6 13:05:53 EDT 2006

Au contraire! Switching on the event queue will compound your problem.
Instead of a couple of flows triggering within a few seconds, the queue
will collect all events in a minute and then fire them all off together.

Though if you are looking for an urgent *short term fix* it *might*  help
to switch it on in synchronous sequential processing mode (intended more
for dev/testing purposes). This contradicts it's intended purpose of
optimizing performance in high volume scenarios, thus should not normally
be a productive setting.

If you are trying to control a single WF start from multiple events, it
might help to move the testing/checking into a check FM. Also look at
using an enqueue lock - if it can't get a lock then wait a few seconds and
repeat the check.

Cheers
Mike