Subtype method doesn't appear when creating a task using the Supertype ob...

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 18:51:29 EDT 2006

Delegate ZBUS2081 to BUS2081.

Cheers,
Ramki.

In a message dated 4/5/2006 6:44:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
markkos at gmail.com writes:

Hi  there!

I don't know why this isn't working. I've used this example  before. Maybe
something is missing and hope you can help me.

I've  created a subtype of BUS2081 called ZBUS2081 (status: generated, saved,
 released). Then I created a method "GetPONumber" (Status: released).

Ok, here's comes the issue.

I'm creating a task and I need the  standard object, the BUS2081, so I filled
the Object type with "BUS2081", and  then when I try to see all the methods
it has attached (using the "Matchcode"  button), I can't see the subtype method
i've created before.

More info:  The method is not "Instance-independent" and uses a Fuction
module (active)  I've developed.

What's missing?? Can you give me a help.

Thanks,  I'll  appreciate.

SAP-WUG  mailing  list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

Ramki Maley