Subtype method doesn't appear when creating a task using the Supertype object.

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:41:58 EDT 2006

Hi there!

I don't know why this isn't working. I've used this example before. Maybe
something is missing and hope you can help me.

I've created a subtype of BUS2081 called ZBUS2081 (status: generated, saved,
released). Then I created a method "GetPONumber" (Status: released).

Ok, here's comes the issue.

I'm creating a task and I need the standard object, the BUS2081, so I filled
the Object type with "BUS2081", and then when I try to see all the methods
it has attached (using the "Matchcode" button), I can't see the subtype
method i've created before.

More info: The method is not "Instance-independent" and uses a Fuction
module (active) I've developed.

What's missing?? Can you give me a help.

Thanks, I'll appreciate.