UWL delegated user can't execute task

Anke Libeton anke_libeton at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:26:01 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I want to use delegation within the UWL.

Problem: When the delegated user clicks on the workitem in the UWL and then
clicks on Launch SAP Task the workitem doesn't start and the message is: No
administrator found for the task.

Hope you can help me with this.

Details:
The task is set as general task. Normal agents-recipients are determined
using responsibility and don't include the delegated agent.
Position delegation is active and set up using A210 from position to
position. (In the backend system. Can/Should I set it up in the portal?)
Normally this msg sounds like a buffering issue, so I have refreshed the
buffers (SWU_OBUF) and also waited overnight.
Both normal agent (delegating) and delegated can see the workitem in their
UWL.
When the delegated user executes the workitem in the SBWP workplace in the
backend system, the task starts OK. (and starting execution will add him to
the agents list)
When the delegated user clicks on the Launch SAP Task, the workitem doesn't
start and the second time when trying to launch it gives msg: No
administrator found for the task.

System: SAP ECC and SAP Gui 640
Enterprise Portal with ESS/MSS: 6.0.12.0.0
J2EE: 6.40 PatchLevel 92160.313

Thanks,
Anke Libeton
Australia