File Net and storing in BDS_BAR_EX ( SAP Archivelink)

Kesari Katakam kesari.katakam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 08:27:29 EDT 2006

Hello All,

In our SAP 4.6 c,

We have Content Repositiory "FileNet" connected to SAP for archiving.

Could you please help me in knowing the below,

--> For the scanned barcodes to be entered in BDS_BAR_EX  automatically...
what are the settings need to be done from FileNet side.? ( Any Links or
resources..) .
 We are able to access the Images with the Image ID generated( And process
in Work Flows for Linking in Toa01), but firstly, as of now these are not
getting stored as Open barcodes in SAP after scanning.. so would like to
know if from file net we need to do anything..?.

--> We have done all the cutomisations needed from SAP side. ( And these are
already working for other content repositories like Image Master etc .)

Please let me know if i need to provide any other details .

Thank you.
KK.