Danielle Charlesworth/CommServ/energyAustralia/AU is out of the office.

Danielle Charlesworth dcharlesworth at energy.com.au
Thu Sep 29 14:00:48 EDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  30/09/2005 and will not return until 12/10/2005.

I will be on leave from Friday Sept 30th and will return to the office on Wednesday Oct 12th.
Please send any requests for assistance  to email address " Secteam ".
Helen Matsas will be acting in my position during this period.
Thank You.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.