sales order workflow help

Tim.Phillips@ser.com Tim.Phillips at ser.com
Wed Sep 28 07:35:43 EDT 2005

Hi Vijay,

Is your custom business object a delegate of BUS2032? (which makes sense to
do, if you've not gone down that route).

If it is, make sure you've assigned it as a system-wide delegate to BUS2032
via SWO6, and that you're subtype has a status of fully implemented.

Once you've done that, you can simply reference the supertype in your change
document config., and all should be well!

Regards,

Tim