Changes in Completed Doc ( FIPP.COMPLETED )

Adnan Hashim adnan_hashim at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 01:52:40 EDT 2005

Dear WorkFlowers,

      I have a WF template which uses BO FIPP. And I have used the standard configuration for event triggering. Everything is working fine except when I change a COMPLETED Doc with ( Save-As-Completed ), no event get raised.

When I do a change on completed Doc and save it (CTR+S) I get FIPP.CHANGED triggered but when I use Save-As-Completed nothing get

triggers !!!

Any clue how to overcome this ? ?

Adnan Hashim
ABAP & WorkFlow