Work Item Text with Multi Language support

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:04:10 EDT 2005

Should be simple. Insert an activity in ur workflow and let it call the
business object method. Do the binding properly between the workflow
container and the task container. Since the mailing part is handled by the
business object...you would just call it in the activity of the workflow.
Tell me if this is what you're looking for.

Regards,
Vijay.S