Binding duplication on sendmail step?

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Tue Sep 27 12:09:09 EDT 2005

Yes Margaret . . . I tore my own hair out over this one !

I think that I finally resolved it by deleting the dupicate binding and
then backing all the way out of the builder (can't remember if I logged
off and back on again as well).

It was more than a year ago though and the old grey cells ain't what they
used to be, but I think it was buffer related !

Mike

"Hilsbos, Margaret A" <Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
27/09/2005 14:42
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"