Workflow Certification Exam Guidelines

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Tue Sep 27 08:45:04 EDT 2005

Paul,

I have conducted SAP authorised Workflow Trainings (BIT600, BIT601, BIT603
& BIT610).

I was an SAP Workflow Instructor. But I have not gone through the training.

I have learnt the Workflow by myself. But It has taken 2 years to me to
learn the Workflow and designing & developing a successful workflow
solutions for the client which has been appreciated and rewarded with
significant ROI in first year and increasing ROI in next several years
till the date.

I have seen the Course Structure and its assignments. They are really good
and are very helpful to the person who is new in this workflow-era.

I will always prefer to have workflow training/certification if you or
your organization is willing to effort.

It is really very helpful.

It will teach you so many things in one go and also teaches some very
beautiful tips & tricks which have taken months for me to even identify.

Hope it will help.

When I get a Workflow Resume, I always give a higher preference to
Workflow Certification.

Thank you.