help needed with output types

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:20:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to create this custom output type, for triggering a work flow
whenever a sales order is blocked. I am facing two problems. I have defined
everything correctly, Condition tables, access sequences, output type etc.
The problem is that, the output type is not appearing automatically, and the
other problem is that after I manually enter it in transaction va02 and
save, it is showing me an error in the process log. saying that system could
not create event for object category BUS2032.
Any leads on this???? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vijay