Business Workflow + Records Management

carlos_navas@ieci.es carlos_navas at ieci.es
Fri Sep 23 05:58:27 EDT 2005

Hello.

I am beginner developer in SAP, but I am involved in a project that need
to use SAP Business Workflow for the processing digital records.
I have gathered all the documentation that i found in the web, but it
seems not enough. I followed a tutorial about BW and other about RM, but
i still don't now how integrate the two parts.

Could anybody help me? Has enybody got any good documention or tutorial
about it? could anyone give me some orientation that i can follow up?

Thank very much.