output type messages and workflow

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Sep 23 04:52:07 EDT 2005

Hi Vijay,
It sounds like you're most of the way there already. The routine and
everything is the processing part of message control - i.e. what to do
once the system has done the output determination and figured out an
output is required.
If you have created your output conditions you need to populate the
condition records (under Sales -> Master Data -> Output). This is where
you specify the object and event.

HTH
Cheers
Mike