Workflow from Past triggered

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:37:36 EDT 2005

Hi,
 The workItems are from2003, But when we took a look at the workflow log,
Everything seems fine,
There is nothing that triggers it in 2005,
The request was approved by 3 approvers and finally now the status says "In
Process"
 Is there some other transacion where I could look to see what triggered it.
 They have had a similar issue before when the QA workflow messages got
activated into production in error, and the users were flooded with old
emails.
 Could something like this happen ?