User Change of Name: Workflow Recipient Could not be determined

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Sep 21 01:23:12 EDT 2005

Get the marriage anulled immediately!

Is the manager determined from employee number (which I assume has not
changed) or from user name?
If it is from user name, check that infotype 0105 is correct.

If infotype 0105 is correct, could the problem be that some of the time
sheet entries are from before her name change and some of them from
after the name change?

Seems they made a wise choice when they decided to use employee number
as user name here in Statoil, I have heard rumours from other places
about user name changes being a pain.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS