User Decision box confirmation

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Sep 20 01:16:41 EDT 2005

Instead of killing and recreating, wouldn't it be possible to clear the
container's decision value and setting the step in status "ready" again?
Not that this is something you want to make a habit of either, but at
least you would keep the workflow, and you could create a report (which
checks for workflow admin authorization of course) to do the job for
you.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS